Lady Gaga: I need to be bossed about in the bedroom

LADY Gaga was never going to be the type for a bit of hows your father with socks on and the lights off.

All of those rubber clothes have got to be dreamed up from somewhere.

But the singer didnt even blush when she revealed that she likes to be dominated in the bedroom.

When quizzed about her favourite positions in the sack, she said: In the bedroom now, I really like being told what to do.

Everybody thinks Im this sexually-charged pop music maniac which I am but I dont think I enjoyed sex until I was much older.

The star reckons she wasnt even interested in long-term relationships a few years ago after going out with a series of blokes who left her emotionally scarred.

She said: I dated a couple of older men. Then, as I got older and more mature, my career became more important to me than anything.

Anyone that got in the way or was being destructive in my life, I just cut them off and concentrated on my music. Love is still the most terrifying thing in life for me.

Im still working on finding love. I know that feeling that feeling of the impossible. But the only thing I dont have that feeling about is my work. Its not dependent on someone else. At the same time, it is an amazing feeling that you can love somebody and that you can share your life.

That might come as music to the ears of her current bloke Taylor Kinney.

US magazine reports have suggested Gaga has split with the Vampire Diaries star to focus on her world tour commitments but this might give him a glimmer of hope.

The Queen with Lady Gaga

Plastic fantastic ... The Queen with Lady Gaga

As well as being keen to share her heart, it seems Gaga could soon be ! sharing her fashion sense as her designer wants to create a rubber dress for the Queen.

Atsuko Kudo has hatched the ridiculous plan after Her Majesty chose a photograph of Gaga to go on display at Windsor Castle.

The Queen hand-picked the snap of the singer shaking her hand at the Royal Variety Show back in 2009 to feature in an exhibition of 60 photos to mark her Diamond Jubilee.

Atsuko said: Ive been told the Queen really liked this dress. Well, it is quite regal after all.

Im very honoured that the photo is being used to mark the Jubilee.

Im hoping I can create a latex dress for the Queen.

Surely corgis combined with latex is a recipe for disaster.