Fan: Lady Gaga is paying for my surgery

Fan: Lady Gaga is paying for my hip surgery

Little monsters of the world, relax. You might not be going to a Lady Gaga concert while your hero recovers from hip surgery for the next five months, but that doesn't mean the Mother Monster won't be looking after you. After befriending a Twitter follower named Emma who suffers from scoliosis and hip dysplasia, Lady Gaga first named her wheelchair after the fan, then apparently went one step further.

"Gaga herself reached out to me and is hooking me up with her team of doctors, plus others, that did her surgery in NYC as I have been needing a hip replacement for quite some time," Emma tweeted this week. "We're planning on flying out this weekend, all expenses paid, for a consult. She won't be there, but the gesture is absolutely incredible and I broke down sobbing immediately afterwards." Emma continued, expressing her gratitude to Lady G, her entourage and even her parents: "Words can't describe how incredibly BLESSED I am I would like to send a MASSIVE thank you to Gaga, her entire team, as well as [Gaga's parents] Cynthia and Joe for doing an incredible job of raising the most beautiful person I know." Somebody give Gaga a gold star to match her 24-karat gold wheelchair, stat!

Get out the vote

  • button.LOL
  • button.AWW
  • button.OMG
  • button.DOH